Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Follow Loveglobal for latest updates

I have decided to put updates now on Loveglobal....Loveglobal is an internet forum that I can share what God is doing along with other missionaries around the world who have followed God's calling in their lives.

My latest update is here  http://www.loveglobal.com/project/project.aspx?asset=884  you can read some of my other posts here also .

I will send my links out to people who are interested and would like your help the next couple of months.

What I would like to do is to still send my links out for the next couple of months and start refining my contact list....If you could I would appreciate you signing up at 
LoveGlobal.com to receive my updates . If you would like to continue to receive links with my updates by email or would like to be taken off my update list please send me an email in response . I appreciate all the prayers and support I have received from everyone and would love to continue our relationship as God is doing so much here in Cambodia and I am excited to share that news with all of you .

One of the benefits of Loveglobal is that I am able now to offer tax receipts for all donations to our ministry Manna4Life both personal and for ministry projects. For those that would like to support us financially please do so through our loveglobal page and please leave a note stating what project you would like to donate to or if it is personal funding to support us here in Cambodia . At this time we are only able to offer tax receipts to our canadian partners .

As in any ministry we are always in need of funding to facilitate all God is doing here . In saying that ; God provides for us abundantly and in His timing and we patiently wait for His guidance in what ministries He wants us to focus on at any particular time. This is done through prayer both in seeking and answered prayer and we are grateful for all His provision. I struggle every month in whether to share our needs for ministry and personal finances and do not want funding needs to overwhelm my updates  but rather Glorify God in sharing what He is doing here already. My updates will be more focused on struggles and triumphs and I will update people once every three months on where we are at financially and the needs of the community.  . I feel this will be a better way and allow everyone to pray and focus on the content and the message God wants those to hear through our telling of His stories here in the community and greater Cambodia .

We will be looking for people to help us in an upcoming fundraising drive for the community farm and will probably voice that next month after more prayer and discussion with my mentors and church and board members of our ministry.

I pray that you will continue to encourage us through prayer and emails ... for those that haven't seen our ministry facebook page it is at https://www.facebook.com/Manna4Life and you can spend a little time and see photos etc of the community and hopefully get a feel for what God is doing there.

Som Preah En Pro Te An Poh  ( May God Bless You)

kevin and leakhena   

No comments:

Post a Comment